Anna Ulfsdotter Forssell
Anna Ulfsdotter Forssell is one of Sweden’s most distinguished lawyers within the public procurement field of law.
She has been working within procurement law for more than 20 years. Anna Ulfsdotter Forssell has acted for clients in procurement cases in the European Court of Justice, the Swedish and Finnish Supreme Administrative Court and in the Swedish Supreme Court. She is top ranked in Chambers, Legal 500 and has by Who’s who legal (Public Procurement and Government Contracts) six times been appointed as one of the World’s leading lawyers within the public procurement sector.
Anna Ulfsdotter Forssell assists both contracting authorities and entities as well as suppliers through all procurement phases. This includes procurement litigation, assistance related to both performance of public contracts and all other aspects of strategic procurement advice.
She is recognized as a Client Choice winner with descriptions of her competence and personality as following:
“She is exceptionally skilled, responsive to clients’ demands and amicable.”
“She’s the boss when it comes to public procurement work”.
“Anna’s ability to make the client feel completely safe makes her stands out amongst other attorneys.”
“She demonstrates a high level of competence and responsiveness to customer needs, and fast and efficient handling.”
- Recommended, Public Procurement, band 1, Chambers Europe, 2019
- Recommended, Life Science, band 3, Chambers Europe, 2019
- Leading Individual, Public Procurement, Legal 500, 2019
- Hall of fame, Public Procurement, Legal 500, 2019
- Hall of fame, EU and Competition, Legal 500, 2019
- Appointed by Who’s who Legal as one of the World’s nine or ten leading lawyers within – Public Procurement/Government Contracts – 2009, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018 och 2019