Anna Ulfsdotter Forssell
Anna Ulfsdotter Forssell is one of Sweden’s most distinguished lawyers within the public procurement field of law and has been described by ranking institute as ”the boss when it comes to public procurement work”.
Anna Ulfsdotter Forssell has been working within procurement law for more than 20 years. Anna Ulfsdotter Forssell has acted for clients in procurement cases in the European Court of Justice, the Swedish and Finnish Supreme Administrative Court and in the Swedish Supreme Court. She is top ranked in Chambers, Legal 500 and has by Who’s who legal (Public Procurement and Government Contracts) been appointed as one of the world’s best lawyers in the area of procurement law six times.
Anna Ulfsdotter Forssell assists both contracting authorities and entities as well as suppliers through all procurement phases. This includes procurement litigation, assistance related to both performance of public contracts and all other aspects of strategic procurement advice.
”Anna Ulfsdotter Forssell is hailed as ”a top performer” and ”a formidable lawyer” by sources who say she is ”highly knowledgeable on procurement legislation”
”Anna Ulfsdotter Forssell is a leading light of the Swedish market and ”an excellent lawyer” who is ”really appreciated by her clients” thanks to her ”great knowledge” of government contracts law”
- Recommended, Public Procurement, band 1, Chambers Europe, 2019, 2020
- Recommended, Life Science, band 3, Chambers Europe, 2019, 2020
- Leading Individual, Public Procurement, Legal 500, 2019, 2020
- Hall of fame, Public Procurement, Legal 500, 2019, 2020
- Hall of fame, EU and Competition, Legal 500, 2019, 2020
- Appointed by Who’s who Legal as one of the World’s nine or ten leading lawyers within – Public Procurement/Government Contracts – 2009, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018 och 2019
- Most Highly Regarded, the Government Contracts chapter of Who’s who Legal: Sweden 2020